Monday, February 13, 2012

Wine Tasting

Michelle, Emily, and Carley made a bucket list for the semester and one of the items was to have a classy wine tasting night. Saturday night was the time. A bunch of people dressed up (which I didn't want to and had to be forced into doing by Nikki and Nikki), then we each paired up and bought a bottle of wine to bring. Once we got there they had plastic wine glasses with our names on them for us to try the different wines. They put up a sign for each of the wines so people could write comments about what they liked/didn't like about each wine. They also had lots of snacks for us which they made and they were all really good.

I'm not a huge fan of wine (either is Nikki) so we decided to pick a wine to try out. It ended up being one of the favorite and was the first bottle that was gone. So we decided we were obviously the winners of the evening :)

I had a lot of fun chatting with friends and seeing people that I don't always see on a daily basis. It's nights out like this that I enjoy. Relaxed atmosphere with friends. (Also there were more people there then these photos show so there were more people to drink the wine!)









4 comments:

  1. I like that you clarified that there were more people at the party & that you didn't drink all of that wine by yourself. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO. Check the link on my life list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have told you that the white zin would have been the best!

    ReplyDelete