Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Camping

My family loves to go camping on the weekends in the summer, but we haven't gone quite as much so far this summer. This past weekend we went to La Porte City and camped with my grandparents. Friday night we all arrived, ate, and caught up with each other a bit. Isn't my family just beautiful?

The hat Carina made for my grandpa at camp






On Saturday some of my cousins came over and we hung out with them for the majority of the day. They are hilarious and we went to the park, watched a moive, took a "rest", went shopping, ate, and did other things. I mainly hung out with the 2 little girls Olivia and Jill, but Wesley and Gabe were also there.

Modeling my sunglasses

Showing off their new nametags



Sunday we took Carina back to camp and got an official tour from her. Then we packed up the camper and went home. My mom and Isaac had some fun backing the camper back into it's place in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment