Saturday, June 9, 2012

Catch-Up of End Of School Year

As you can tell I have been neglecting my blogging so I apologize for that. I don't think I ton of people read this though so it's probably fine. I'll catch you all up on the things that I did at the end of the school year that I can remember:

  • Drake Relays: helped Allie deliver Pizza to workers at the mall, watched the pole vaulting at the mall, went to some races, watched Traci throw both the shot and discus, ate with Marc's family and Erin, played the game of things, went to the pancake breakfast, etc.
Friends at Peggys

Traci throwing

  • Senior wine and cheese: at Drake seniors and P2s are invited to President Maxwell's house for a wine and cheese party. It's a time to mingle and talk to people in our grade. Maddy and President Maxwell each said a little something too. It was fun, but a little strange since most of the people there are actually graduating.
Friends since freshman year

Roomies

P2 girls
  • Last Intervarsity: it's tradition for the last intervarsity of the school year to be dedicated to the seniors/P2. They play a little video thing and then the seniors all get up to speak. It was strange looking at the other seniors and realizing that Courtney and I will the only ones that are even around next year. 
IV seniors and Amy

  • Last weeks living in DG: the last couple of weeks living in DG will filled with lots of senior activities, wills, scrapbooks, installation as alumnae, class brunch at Jethros, etc. We also tried to hang out with each other and my roommates and I had a little paul revere's party. I've loved living in the house the past 2 years and will really miss living with 34 other women and always having someone else around to talk with, watch tv with, or just do random things with.



  • Erin's bday dinner: for Erin's 23rd birthday we went to Zombie burger. I believe we each got a different burger and most of us each got a shake. Their burgers and shakes are both really good and I would highly recommend going if you are in the Des Moines area. I'm so glad that I've gotten the chance to live with Erin and get to know her better. She's an amazing person and friend!
Nikki, Ashley, and Nikki

Courtney, Emily, and Erin

  • Finals: during all of these excitement I also went to school and classes and took all my finals I ended up passing all of my classes so that's a plus
  • Graduation: I went and watched a lot of my friends graduate. It was very strange to see them graduate and know that they won't be there in the fall with me. I also went with Erin's family to her graduation dinner at Django. It was really good and great to meet her uncles.
Roomies

Adrea and I (P2s that lived in the house)

Roomies plus Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment