Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday

Lows:
  • Having someone block my car in at Pike so I couldn't really get out this morning. Then possibly waking up a Pike to see if he could find whose car it was so they could move it. He then didn't know whose it was so I had to call Jessica and have her move her car so I could jump the curb. I don't think it did anything bad to my mom's car or at least I hope it didn't.
  • Not spending as much time with my family when I was home. Everyone's so busy so it kind of stinks, but I did do some of my homework during the day so that was good.
  • Not getting as much done as I wanted to in order to prepare for the week.
Highs:
  • Going home for prom walk and seeing my sister as well as everyone else all dressed up
  • Hanging out with Jamie, Tara, Paige, Kodi and old teachers/my parents friends for Kris's birthday party. I really don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. It may have even been harder than on Sunday night with the facebook stuff.  It was just really good to be home and see everyone!
  • Getting a new phone! I'm now like all the cool kids [tara, jamie, and isaac] and have a nice new phone. It's a touch screen and I just feel like I'm actually in the 21st century as it's not my old flip phone that really can't do anything.

3 comments:

  1. loving the dorky pic of you and your phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought you would all appreciate it...plus it's not dorky

    ReplyDelete