Friday, June 14, 2013

Rotations

I'm almost done with my first rotation, which is really crazy to think about. I've been at the Department of Corrections Central Pharmacy. My last day is Wednesday and I think I had a pretty good first rotation. It was a nice ease into the rotation experience and the people that I have been working with are really great. The pharmacy moved while I was there so I helped move and set up a pharmacy, which was an interesting experience. Also getting to learn more about the DOC has been interesting for me to do.

My next rotation is in India and so I will try and update my blog a little more while I am there so people can follow what I'm up to. I'm not promising that I will be good at this, but I will do my best. I fly out of Des Moines in about 2 weeks on the the 29th of June. There will be 4 other Drake students will me for the full 8 weeks and 2 more students are joining us the last 4 weeks. On Wednesday Courtney and I went shopping for stuff that we would need and today I went and exchanged some money. It's crazy that we're leaving so soon and I'm still not really sure what to expect, but I am excited to learn more about India and experience their culture and learn more about how they do healthcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment