Friday, June 14, 2013

Beginning of Summer

Now that I have 4 weeks of summer to reflect on I have done quite a bit so far. I don't have quite as many pictures as the end of the school year because I have been slacking on my picture taking so I apologize for that. Here's a bulleted list with some explanations of things that I've been up to so far this summer:

  • Watched my dad graduate from Hawkeye and then went out to eat at Peppers
  • Went to zoo brew with Courtney
  • Made dinner with Courtney, Meron, and Emily at Meron's house and watched the Bachelorette
  • Had happy hour at Granite City with Courtney, Meron, and Emily and caught up on how our rotations were going
  • Went camping with my family for Memorial Day at Saylorville (it rained most of the weekend which wasn't that cool)
  • Started my rotation
  • Went to Minnesota to visit Chris and met some of his friends and hung out with him
  • Hung out with Erin, Marc, Courtney, and Chris at Jethros, Blue Moon piano bar, and the farmers market (was also my first farmers market of the year)

I've had a pretty good summer far I just wish it would be a little nicer outside and not rain quite as much. Some other highlights include watching the first season of Arrested Development on Netflix, getting to the 51st level of Candy Crush. 





No comments:

Post a Comment