Sunday, June 30, 2013

We will get there someday

Well I wish I was writing to say that I was in India, but I am actually still in Des Moines. Because of weather our flight from Des Moines to Chicago was delayed almost 2 hours so we would have missed our connection in Chicago. The earliest flights that Courtney and I could get on that would get us to India leaves on Monday. So we will now be flying out on Monday from Des Moines at 12:45 and going to Newark and then having a 15 hour plane ride straight to India. We are scheduled to arrive in India on July 2nd around 9:30 pm. Please pray that these new travel arrangements will go smoothly so we can finally get to India and start our adventure.

Right now we are both hanging out in Des Moines at one of the pharmacists and friends Courtney works with because all of her stuff is packed away and in boxes at her house. Last night we ended up going to a drive in movie of White House Down and World War Z. White House Down was good and I fell asleep during World War Z so I'm not really sure how that was.

It hasn't been too bad to be stuck in Des Moines. I would obviously rather be in India right now, but it is better to be stuck her for a couple days then in a random airport in either Chicago or Munich when we would have missed our connection and had no open flights until the 1st. Your prayers for safe and now uneventful travels are appreciated and I will hopefully be in India the next time I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment