Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Fives


  1. Going to Suguna's house and hanging out. It was so nice to look at wedding pictures, chat, try on sarees, and have a home cooked meal. 
  2. Getting to skype with Erin. I sometimes forget how much I love to talk with her and so it was so nice to catch up on life with her and Courtney. The only thing that was missing was some nachos and juju juice from Jethros and it would have been perfect.
  3. Great conversations after our time in Nashik. Talking with my mom after the first day really helped me process some things and then on Tuesday night Courtney and I had a really great conversation about the things that we saw as well as other issues. I like having real conversations with people that help me figure out my beliefs as well as how I'm feeling.
  4. Shopping-going to Nashik on Sunday and buying some more clothes and food as well as going to the market on Wednesday and buying some stuff. Getting to go shopping always brightens my day.
  5. Receiving packages. On Saturday I got a movie in the mail that Chris ordered for me. Then on Wednesday I got a call that Courtney and I had a package at the post office so to go ride a rickshaw there. We got there and had a character for a driver-he spoke really good English and then just said some crazy things so we laughed most of the way there. Once I got to the post office we found out that there was a package for Courtney and one for Wing Lee (sounds very similar to Emily) so we picked them both up. Courtney's parents sent tons of food so we won't be going hungry.
  6. Bonus since last weeks Friday Fives were a little on the slacking side. Making collages with Courtney. I love cutting up random things from magazines and gluing them together. Courtney's not as much a fan so I appreciate that she did it with me and we made a collage for the other person.



No comments:

Post a Comment