Thursday, August 8, 2013

Friday Fives

It's crazy to me that this is the end of my 6th week in India and there are only 2 more weeks to go. It has gone really slow at times and really fast at others. I'm sure the next couple weeks will go pretty fast until the journey home when I just want to be there and traveling will take so long. Well anyway here are my Friday fives:


  1. Getting my package from Chris. I had been waiting patiently for a couple of weeks for it to come and it finally did on Thursday so I was pretty excited about that. (I'm still waiting on the one my parents sent so we'll see when that gets here)
  2. Having lunch with the pharmacology guys talking with them about America and India
  3. Being posted in family medicine and actually having people talk to us and really explain what they were doing. I felt like I learned quite a bit from the doctor and interns in this department
  4. Hanging out with Tanvi on both Saturday and Sunday night. She is really awesome and I love hearing about her life and talking with her. Courtney and I also made her a collage one night so it was fun to do.
  5. Dinner on Tuesday with all of the international students. It was great just to all be together and enjoy trying out some Indian food that we hadn't had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment