Thursday, August 15, 2013

Friday Fives


  1. Getting a package from my parents. I wasn't sure if it would ever arrive, but it did on Monday so that was a good start to my week
  2. Breakfast at the hotel on Sunday. It's the simple things like having waffles for breakfast that can really make your day. I think the meal that I miss most from home is breakfast since it is so different in India.
  3. Seeing the taj mahal. It was really amazing and I'm still just in awe that people were able to build that all by hand.
  4. Chatting with Tanvi  in Courtney's room on Tuesday night. I just love when you can make friends and can talk about random things for hours on end and not even realize how much time went by. I think it's great that no matter what country I am in I can always find new friends.
  5. Seeing the miracle of birth-getting to see 3 natural births and 1 c-section was truly amazing. Even though I was slightly grossed out by it all. It is still something that is very neat to see and so amazing that there is now a tiny baby that I watched come into the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment