Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mary Had a Little Lamb

My sister came for the weekend, which was a lot of fun. It was great to see her and just hang out and talk with her. On Friday night we just hung out at the house and watched some wedding shows with girls that came over. We watched 'Say Yes to the Dress' and 'Four Weddings.'
On Saturday we did a little shopping and then when to Chipotle for lunch. After that we came back to the house and got ready for my sorority's Mystery Date party. The theme was famous couples so we went as Mary and a little lamb. It was pretty fun. A nice first exposure to sorority/college parties for her.

After that we went to the movie 'Just Go with It'. We both really enjoyed the movie, it's very funny.

Then we went back to the house and each attempted to do a little homework before going to bed. This morning we went to church then came back and ate lunch. I did a little laundry and made some brownies. She left around 2. Now I'm finishing up some homework and last minute stuff before chapter.

This weekend flew by. I hope you had fun Carina. It was great to see you. I've missed hanging out with you!

1 comment: