Thursday, June 23, 2011

Free Panda Express

Nikki L came home from work and said that there was a new panda express at the Merle Hay Mall and they were giving out free food from 11-8 and asked if we wanted to go. Of course I was excited for free food so I said yes! The Nikki's, Lindsay and I then started the drive to the mall. When we got there the line was really long so we got in line. Nikki M and Lindsay were being negative nancy's about having to wait in line, but they did it. We each got 2 entrees, a side, and drink for free! I love free things and we only waited in line for like an hour. They had things really well organized and so it moved pretty fast. We brought it home and ate it. It was a lot of food and I couldn't finish it. Overall it was a good time chatting with the roommates and catching up even if Nikki and Lindsay were a little whiny :) We all really enjoyed our food and our wonderful fortunes. Mine said 'Express your talents in music art and dance.'
Here's some pics from our wait in line.






This is also a couple of pictures of our usual nights in dragonfly watching tv [the Nikki's will also be happy I put these up]...


No comments:

Post a Comment