Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Zoo Brew

A couple of weeks ago I got a groupon for 4 tickets to the Blank Park Zoo for Zoo Brew. Today the Nikki's, Ashley, and I decided to go today. It was a lot of fun. We saw the animals around the zoo. My favorite animals are the bigger animals like tigers, lions, and giraffes. We also sampled some wine from area vineyards. There were a couple that I actually liked so that was good. One of the vineyards also does concerts throughout the summer so we're thinking about going to one of those this summer. There was also a band that played and Nikki L and I got margaritas and Ashley and Nikki M got some more wine. It was a lot of fun to be outside today, see some animals, and hang out with friends. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend that anyone older than 21 in the Des Moines area this summer check it out!
Here's some pictures of the evening:








No comments:

Post a Comment