Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Grilling update

I thought I'd update you all on how my grilling experience has been since the last time I talked about it. I've grilled 2 times since the chicken and burger episode. Last Friday the Nikki's and I decided to grill burgers. They actual started the charcoal as I was still at work, but they let the lighter fluid sit on the charcoal and then we waited for the coals to get grey before putting the burger on. The burgers turned out pretty well-2 of them were still a little pink, but overall they were really good!

The second grilling experience was with Carina and the brats. I got the charcoal all started and waited for them to get grey. I then boiled the brats in beer before putting them on the grill. They actually turned out really well and Carina and I both thought that they tasted similarly to Dad's so I would count that as a success.

I'll continue to perfect my grilling skills this summer and possibly update you all on it! Later this week I'll probably either make burger or brats and I'm hopeful that they'll turn out well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment